- Dogs allowed by arrangement, except Xmas & Easter
–Barbecue facilities and Camp kitchen
–Lawned Powered and unpowered sites
–Cray cooker/fish cleaning area
–Modern amenities and Laundry
–TV & Games Room
–Kiosk / Ice /Gas
is an ideal location for visiting the many attractions in the south east of South Australia.
We are approximately 4.5 hours from Adelaide and 5 hours from Melbourne on the Great Ocean Road, a 30 minute drive to historic Robe, 15 minutes to Canunda National Park and Woakwine cutting, 1 hour from Coonawarra wineries and Mary MacKillops museum .Southern Ocean Tourist Park
is surrounded by beaches, and is within walking distance to everything.
Our accommodation options include comfortable cabins, and spacious caravan and camping sites, together with excellent facilities to keep the whole family happy!Local attractions and things to see and do include:
- Excellent Fishing and Crayfishing
- Swimming, Surfing, Sailing, Diving
- Bushwalking and Beach walking
- 4WD Tracks
- Tennis Courts
- Public Golf Course
- Restaurants & Pubs
- Visit the nearby towns of Robe, Mt Gambier etc
- Or just relax and enjoy the magnificent sunsets
Stay with us soon, we look forward to making you welcome!